Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Preparing for My Excursion in Europe

Hola Bloggers,

While I'm in Spain I would like to know how Spanish people view Americans and I would like to know how easy it is to navigate throughout Spain. A few places in Spain I would like to visit the Mosque of Cordoba because of its unique architecture, the Alhambra because of its history between the Spanish and the Muslims. I would also like to see the Segrada Familia because of its religious significance in Spain, the Royal Palace of Madrid because it is a historical palace that is significant, and I would like to visit the Museo Nacional del Prado because I like to see historical artwork. The food is Spain is delicious. I would like to eat a tortilla espanola, patatas bravas, chonchinillo asado, gazpacho, and paella. A few things in Spain I would like to do include, but are not limited to, a football game between Barcelona and Real Madrid, visit the Parque Natural de Corralejo, the Timanfaya National Park, the Serra de Tramuntana, and el volcan de El Tiede. I feel that my plan for my trip will be very insightful and fun.


I looked for a few tips for traveling in Spain and I learned that I need to learn about the geography of Spain, travel to Spain in the spring or the fall, the best way to travel in Spain is using the high speed train, stay in each city a few nights don't travel everyday or else you will be too tired to enjoy the vacation, and use an atm to get euros.

Image result for detailed map of spain

No comments:

Post a Comment